Saturday, June 5, 2010

Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning!

Oh my goodness, it's been too long since I've been here. It's so nice to be back. First off, a flood of dolls have been making it to my door step from EVERYWHERE!!! France, I can't believe that, Indianapolis....and as far west as Washington. This is just thrilling!
I will tell you that over the past month I have been a bit of a doll hoarder. Why? you ask...is it laziness...or is it pure promotional genius? (I'd love to say the latter, but I think it hits somewhere in the middle) Remember, I had posted about being contacted from a mag in Australia. Well, I wanted as many artists to be represented in that as I could. So....Hoarder. I took individual shots of your work, and then I took some shots with all the little lovelies in a giant basket. So, hopefully when the article is published, it will give a great overview of all the wonderful talent and generosity that is given by all of you.
So, now, time to package all of these sweethearts up and send them on their way.
Once again, thanks to everyone for your generosity of time, love and talent....it speaks volumes!!
Smiles to All,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment