Friday, June 11, 2010

New Visitors....

Two little ladies stopped by for a brief stay. These lovelies were created by Patti Koosed. Thanks Patti! A couple of quick call-outs for Patti, you can find more of her creations at http://www.pchickki.etsy.com/ and www.treasurebarnblog.blogspot.com . I do LOVE opening up the packages that end up on my door stoop. It's always such a sense of Christmas when you were a kid, full of curiosity, and anticipation. And let me assure you, there is never a disappointing moment when I unwrap the little beauties!! Your love and generosity always come through.

Thanks again for sharing all your hope with the rest of us, and then sending on to very courageous women, who have found that the world can love, and that pain does not equal love.

Smiles to All,

Brenda

4 comments:

  1. What a couple of bringers of sunshine! I love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda...I am making more comfort dolls, but I need your address so I can send them.
    I made quite a few dolls in the past that I sent to Pat.
    Thanks for responding!

    Smiles and Blessings,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy,
    Please send your comfort dolls to:
    303 McKinley St.
    Valparaiso, IN 46383

    I look forward to seeing your little blessings.
    Thanks so much,
    Smiles,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete