Tuesday, February 23, 2010

the bug is gone.

Hello, hello...boy, time flies by. I didn't realize it has been since the 16th since I posted anything. I've been busy working on Peace Dolls of my own, and now, my neighbor girl (who is now a grown woman) (I'm not aging) was looking at the Art Doll Quarterly magazine, and are thinking about some funky corpse dolls, and altered dolls. Not in my comfort zone at all.

But, that's one way to learn. So, I think I will give that a whirl right now. I will keep you posted with pics and progress as well as info on techniques and tools I'm using.

Should be fun.
Smiles to All,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your new dolls. Thinking of what I shall make to send in for Comfort Dolls. I like to be original each time. Keep creating...

    ReplyDelete