Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Reality

Today, when I took my 11 minute, safe, reflective, and warm shower, 110 women were abused. I went to work for 2 hours and during that time 1,200 more women suffered under someone elses domineering hand. I came home for lunch, a delicious toasted tuna fish sandwich, with apples and walnuts, it took a total of 17 minutes to make and eat (I was hungry), lets add 170 more women in physical and mental torment. Now, it is One oclock in the afternoon, I'm warm and at home on my layover from work. I am safe. My point. What we do is important and so needed. Thank you for all that you do. I've had a bit of a lul in dolls coming in, as soon as I receive more, I will be able to send more out. By, the way one, of those woman, has already lost her life today. There will be 2 more by the end of the day.

With Sobering Smiles,
Love to All,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. This is very sobering. I will get busy on some more comfort dolls to send to you. Thank you for the good work you are doing. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more coming your way soon Brenda.
    You are am angel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very glad to have come across your blog,I know its all to easy to put such things out of mind. I have made some dolls but they are too big, will attempt some smaller ones and send them over

    ReplyDelete