Thursday, September 1, 2011

good morning...donations given their due....

good morning to everyone! First off, this summer I received many wonderful donations that were not given note. So, here it is!!
a giant box full of comfort dolls from Colleen Cheshire...the box literally overfloweth, 126 comfort dolls to be exact!
Kudos our wonderful French Connection Jill McNeilly of bois-fleurie.blogspot.com. Thank you so much for such a wonderful donation. Your faces are just fantastic!
CA Haskell from Texas sent these wonderful gems! I so love that everyone is so different and so uniques with their dolls!

Next up...ugh...I don't know who these are from, I misplaced the card...BUT...I absolutely love these!!! all the wonderful different face beads and designs you incorporate are just a hoot!! Please, set me straight so that I may give you the artist a name.


If I have somehow missed someone, please let me know. The summer without internet was just enough of a snafu to throw-off this already off -kiltered blogger!

Smiles to All,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful project! I am sure these dolls will generate a lot of wonderful smiles on those that receive them.

    ReplyDelete